31 July 2009

Reason for me why do i use AVG antivirus program (free edition).

When i have a computer, I really do number one action for my computer is install an antivirus program. And i choose AVG, The antivirus program that famous at my place. AVG is really trusted to protect the computer. Here AVG used from older edition to the new is AVG 8.5 ... AVG is great antivirus for free edition version, AVG for computer here is ligthweight program, have complete protection, auto and manual update , and the important is free real time protection from threat.
Now, AVG 8.5 antivirus , the new antivirus program version from AVG is more then protect from virus but protect from spyware too. I can see from AVG 8.5 user interface, there is everything information about AVG 8.5 are security components and status overview, computer scanner, and update now. Just click that menu and i can see the reaction is easy to understand ... ya AVG 8.5 is easy to use. If I always do update, important and recommended is 'update now' use direct online update cause more complete and secure update for me but if you don't have internet connection is okay to use manual update, I can see AVG 8.5 is update the security component and status overview ... so my computer always protected from newest threat. AVG always save me.